Industrial ro water filter plant with EDI system
Raw water → raw water booster pump → sand filtration → activated carbon filtration → multi-media filter → water softener → precision filter → one stage high pressure pump →one stage reverse osmosis machine → one stage pure water tank → two-stage high-pressure pump → two-stage reverse osmosis Permeation device → EDI system → ultrapure water tank → water point
The technological process is based on the combination of the user's local environmental conditions and water effluent requirements, so as to meet the user's requirements, long-term use, safe and reliable.
● Water treatment equipment can continuously produce qualified ultrapure water that meets user requirements.
● The water production process is stable and continuous, and the water quality is constant.
● No chemicals are required for regeneration, no chemical emissions are required, and it is a green and environmentally friendly product.
● Modular design makes EDI easy to maintain during production.
● Simple operation, no complicated operating procedures
Consider the Selection of equipment based on the following factors:
● Raw water quality
● User's water quality requirements for product water
● water production requirements
● Stability of water quality
● Physical and chemical cleaning functions of equipment
● Simple operation and intelligent operation
● Waste liquid treatment and discharge requirements
● investment and operating costs
● Chemical water treatment in power plants
● Ultrapure water in electronics, semiconductor and precision machinery industries
● Preparation of food, beverages and drinking water
● Small pure water station, group drinking pure water
● Water for fine chemicals and advanced disciplines
● Pharmaceutical industry process water
● High-purity water preparation required by other industries
Optional water treatment capacity according to customer's water consumption: 250L, 500L, 1000L, 2000L, 3000L,5000L, etc.
According to different water quality requirements, different levels of water treatment are used to achieve the required water conductivity. (Two stage water treatment Water conductivity, Level 2 0-1μs/cm, Waste water recovery rate：above 65%)
Customized according to customer product particularity and actual needs.