Automatic Clean In Place Factory For Food / Cosmetic / Dairy Industry
Clean-in-Place (CIP) online cleaning system is one of the prerequisites for the production hygiene standards of cosmetics, food and pharmaceuticals. It can eliminate the cross contamination of active ingredients, eliminate foreign insoluble particles, reduce or eliminate the contamination of products by microorganisms and heat sources, and is also the preferred recommendation of GMP standards. In the production of cosmetics factory, it is the overall cleaning of emulsified products in the material pipeline, storage and other parts.
The CIP cleaning system mainly refers to the equipment (tanks, pipes, pumps, filters, etc.) and the entire production line, without manual disassembly or opening. In a predetermined period of time, the cleaning liquid of a certain temperature is sprayed and circulated on the surface of the equipment through a closed pipeline flow rate to achieve the purpose of cleaning.
The stable CIP online cleaning system lies in excellent design. Professionals can determine the appropriate cleaning process according to the actual situation of the system to be cleaned, including the determination of cleaning conditions, selection of cleaning agents, recycling design, etc. During the cleaning process, the key parameters and conditions are preset and monitored.
1. Heating tank
2. Insulation tank
3. Acid-base tank
4. Main control box
5. Insulation piping system
6. Optional remote control system
7. Hot water pump
1. The heating tank and insulation tank are made of SUS304 material with mirror polished.
2. The acid-base tank is made of SUS316L with mirror polished.
3. Siemens PLC and touch screen.
4. Schneider Electric.
5. The pipe material is SUS304 / SUS316L, sanitary pipe fittings and valves.
Cleaning time reference
1. Water washing: 10-20 minutes, temperature: 40-50℃.
2. Alkali washing cycle: 20-30 minutes, temperature: 60-80℃.
3. Intermediate water washing cycle: 10 minutes, temperature: 40-50℃.
4. Pickling cycle: 10-20 minutes, temperature: 60-80℃.
5. Final water washing with pure water: 15 minutes, temperature: 40-50℃.
For the configuration of the CIP system, and the detailed configuration and equipment, please contact the professionals of the YODEE team to select the CIP system according to different conditions to be cleaned.